Our blasthole drill pipes and drill string components are designed for minimizing operation costs and
maximizing your drilling productivity. Highest quality in materials and manufacturing results in high performance of the products. Our API and ISO approved Quality Management System assures an entire material traceability. A highly skilled team of specialists is always available for your support.
- For all rig types like Atlas Copco ROC, DM, DML, Pit Viper, Sandvik Driltech, CAT MD, Bucyrus
- Rotary Drill Pipes and DTH drill pipes
- Diameter 60,3 – 273 mm (2 3/8” – 10 ¾”)
- Lengths 0,5 – 15,0 m (1,64’ – 50’)
- Hardfacing wear protection (option) for extended life and reduced wear
Drill Pipe Body
Drill pipe bodies (tubes) are seamless and sourced from premium steel mills. We offer a wide range of grades
to optimize your specific application
Hardfacing wear protection is optional.
For high abrasive applications, we provide hardfacing, applied either axially or radially on the tool joints.
Key benefits are a much better wear protection and longer life of the product